A Healthy Body Includes
Mental Wellness and a Positive Mood
if someone needs help with any type of behavioral or mental health condition, or any form of addiction treatment, you can connect with our counselors, therapists, and psychiatrists from the pricacy, safety and comfort of home. All therapy sessions are conveniently available from your smart phone, tablet, or computer. Don't wait. There is no better time than now to get help.
& Addiction Therapy
Behavioral health describes the connection between the health and well-being of the body and mind. This can include a variety of areas – everything from eating habits to drinking habits to exercise and various mental health challenges.
Behavioral Health Treatment
Our board-certified, psychiatrists, counselors and therapists treat most Behavioral Health conditions:
- Alcohol & Drug Use
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Conduct Disorder (CD)
- Chronic Health Issues
- Criminal Activity
- Defiant Behavior
- Diet & Eating Disorders
- Exercise Habits
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Sex Addiction
- Stress & Pain Management
1 in 4 Americans suffers from a mental illness and almost 6 in 10 people with mental illness get no treatment or medication.
Mental health and our overall mood includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. Mental Health also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices.
Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
Mental Health Treatment
Our board-certified, psychiatrists, counselors and therapists treat most Mental Health conditions:
- Anxiety (Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Phobias)
- Eating (Anorexia, Bulimia)
- Mood Disorders (Depression, Distress)
- Impulse Control (Kleptomania, Starting Fires)
- Personality Disorders (Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder, Histrionic Paranoid Personality Disorder)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychotic Disorders (Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Delusions)
- Relationship Disorders (Marriage Counseling, Family Counseling)
- Substance Abuse Disorders and Addiction (Alocoholism, Opioids, Cocaine)
- Somatic Symptom Disorders
- Trauma-Related Disorders (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD)
- Tic Disorders (Tourettes)
For Immediate Help!
If your suicidal or need immediate help, please call the suicide hotline or 911 right away!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Available 24 hours and they speak both English and Spanish.
Connect With Us
For questions, please email us here or chat with us live now!